April & Tima

1 Like

It makes sense now. I went back further (based on the times you showed) and I can see what I was looking for. Thank you for including the time stamps.

looks like it could be an interesting Apartment camera set up is pretty good April is hot i will definitely been checking it out

Tima is fucking hot. Nice to see an attractive dude in a new apartment finally.

She is a stunner.

Yep, finally something with good potential coming up from these last openings

So little effort to make this look like a real place where people actualy live. Is the paint dry yet?

I do not know. I just hope won’t be another couple only place and they will have some hot friends…

1 Like

She’s beautiful. and does favor the gorgeous Demi :slight_smile:

Surely another monogamous couple realm for the collection. The interest will last a week.

@jabbath1987 You being our resident expert with all things ‘VHTV historical’, can you tell me please, how many participants (NOT guests) have there been with a name the same as a calendar month? I know June, now April of course but have there been any others? I guess there is only one other which could be used, which would be May. Presumably names can be repeated though or have been so my question still stands.

We also had Mars (Latin for March) But that is it. No May so far.

I was wondering about the lovely Mars actually but couldn’t quite make the connection in my head real enough, to include him.

lol we got a attractive dude already ,the redhead in NUDE HOUSE

She looks quite nice, I hope they turn out to be interesting to watch.

2 Likes

nice girl at the back there ,April looks very sexy

1 Like

is this clock slow or is my laptop fast

1 Like

We do not like that there would be a lot that is superfluous

Welcome here :kissing_heart:

1 Like