Antonio

Watching Nari fucking every day keeps the doctor away. That’s what we say here.

Both girls do very well and like each other from what I saw :grin:

1 Like

i agree i very much enjoyed it last night

I agree.

I had initially suspected that the blue-haired girl might have lesbian tendencies when she was slow to join the action a couple days ago. Nari seemed focused on the guys and my gaydar did not go off about her.

In each of the last couple days the blue-haired girl has gone down on Nari in the context of a foursome. I suspect that she might play with Nari alone if she had the chance. It will be interesting to see if they try it.

2 Likes

@kaya can we have a name for the new girl with blue hair she’s a new guest over the last 2 or 4 days

Her name is Aida…

I saw a mention (possibly here or on the other relevant page) that she was the one we first saw at ‘Fun House’. Is this the case, just that now she has blue hair instead of what it was before?

No idea. I did not watch that place lately…

I have just looked on the Wiki page and no, they are not the same people. This one is Aida as you rightly said, the other one is Madison. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

Bari had a little lamb …

thanks i had no idea

ah you got my hopes up that Bari was back but that’s Aida under all those layers

Goodmorning dear Nari. I need her to be happy.

1 Like

Cooking and cleaning the whole house while being nekkid. I mean: isn’t she perfect?
Also enjoying her playlist. For example:

Nari is a mystery to me. Apart from her looks that’s why I like her so much. It hurts me to see her being locked up in this cold and empty appartment. She should be dancing in the streets of New York, London, Paris. :cry:

1 Like

She often visits Archi’s, I’m sure she would be more than welcome to visit him! :laughing: But I do really like her too.

1 Like

I was watching Nari and Aida in the kitchen this morning and I couldn’t help but get my hopes up that they might get together since there were no guys around.

It has not happened yet (without guys also participating) but my gaydar keeps telling me there is something there, particularly with Aida. And as @Stinky240 points out, Nari is a mystery who always causes me to smile.

2 Likes

i think we all like her lads what’s not to like