Anna & Alex (2024-1)

Well yes and her friends. There’s no doubt that place got views and and her friends to. Alyssa Karen Diana angel Reese and than Connor and the girls he brought. I could name another place to but that’s a complicated place.

2 Likes

I am a dummy when it comes to tech stuff. Can someone please explain to me how I can take a pic of an apartment, then post it on the forum? Feel free to mock me…

1 Like

I’m on desktop so I’m not sure about mobile, but there is a button on the top right of the video player that will take a screen shot which you will then be prompted to download when you press the save button. Then you can drag the picture from your downloads folder in the the text edit box that we use to write comments

2 Likes

Now I’m really confused! Thank you

3 Likes

hey i dig the profile pic lol

1 Like

the icon on the top right corner if u go fullscreen or normal here an example

and u dont need to be mocked u never to old to learn is what i say

2 Likes

First press the button from the top right corner of the screen and then save

After that, on the normal Reply box, press the upload one, select your pic, wait for it to upload 100% and then press Reply. You can also just drag and drop the pic file from your location into this box

2 Likes

1 Like

It says error, the body is too similar to what you posted. No idea what that means

1 Like

hey john 78 i not to familiar with the phone version i just know that u can do it on the desktop need to do some r and d quickly

1 Like

Thank you for your help my friend

1 Like

You more than welcome

1 Like

Nice to see Anna & Alex back, I hope they still got it :blush:

6 Likes

Ok, I didn’t see this one coming. Not that I’m complaining, Anna is a gorgeous lady :heart:

As participants it’s only for the summer, as I can understand from comments above, Anyway, welcome back to Anna & Alex then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Zero complaints about this, happy to see them back.

2 Likes

It is the same, both on the phone or desktop version

2 Likes

coolio thanks bro

2 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes