Anna & Alex (2024-1)

10 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

Circular motion :cyclone:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Are they doing anything other than sitting on this sofa at the moment. Have Anna and Alex completely lost their ingenuity? :face_with_monocle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have no idea. I just enjoy watching them since they pop up in the previews quite a lot nowadays. Reminds me of the time when Yuneska Radu and Joanna went live after moving into this new place and were always in the previews until after a time when their viewership reduced drastically. Hope it’s not gonna be the same for Anna & Alex :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

After all, they were our “old heroes” several years ago. Back then there were videos “from here” all over the place. Can’t remember if we had to register for free access to VH (from approx. 2017). Henry and Mira were the first ones I remember! :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It seems that A/A have calmed down a bit. Not sure we will see an orgy or even a threesome with Melissa or Billie. But one can hope.

2 Likes

Someone mentioned about a kid that Anna and Alex have. I’m really not sure but if that’s true, I don’t expect much exploration.

3 Likes

Anna and Banana :banana::laughing::rofl:

12 Likes

BAnnaNa :rofl: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Despicable Me Banana GIF

5 Likes

7 Likes

look like anna not so well rubbing her stomach

10 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

anna despite giving birth still has a crazy physique… :hugs: :fire:

9 Likes

Andre, there are some years since she gave birth…:slightly_smiling_face:

Usually, young women are back in shape in a matter of months (3-4 months)

2 Likes