Amilee

1 Like

wow, why donā€™t the managers still want to include her in the project

• She is AMAZING :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
1 Like

I would very much like her to join, but @GeoStudio still canā€™t see the star in front of his eyes. I hope they see this ā€œmagnificentā€ and give her a homeā€¦ :fire: :fire: :fire:

Yes, thatā€™s correct

That is what support told me. But you can ask again when you wantā€¦

Ty that was awesome

1 Like

There is so much misinformation thatā€¦ I asked support, and they replied that they didnā€™t know anything about this thingā€¦ I guess the supporters were unaware of each other and what they were saying. :laughing:

I think the answer to that is ā€œif they answerā€ - @GeoStudio can give an answerā€¦

1 Like

Now that, Laraā€™s gone, I donā€™t have to watch Amileeā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So what I donā€™t careā€¦.! Everyone is hot and beautifulā€¦. :heart_eyes::fire:

1 Like

thatā€™s right even her :stuck_out_tongue:

fat woman GIF

1 Like

They also said that Miss ā€œGaloppiā€ aka Avanti fka Lara will get her own realm, right? One can ask oneself whether there isnā€™t dicing, guessing or they just _____ing too much :sweat_smile: :joy:

In general the people from support are all nice and do their best. Misunderstanding happen of course. And we should never forget in what conditions most of them live since February 24th

Did she leave?

She is just a guest who move from one realm to another lordā€™s realms

It seems like Lords has been around forever!

Nekohey is coming soonā€¦.:sweat_smile::joy:

Yeah, like Dilara is getting another place :stuck_out_tongue:

I think finding an apartment is not so easy. We donā€™t know how big the trouble was with the other apartment.

1 Like