Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

15 Likes

:fire: :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

We all love to see Amelie in a good mood.

But you posted about 28 minutes of this, isn’t that overkill? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to step on your toes. Such long postings are done more often, and I support your enthusiasm.

I’m just a big fan of video editing. When you record a lot of footage you may consider loading it into an editor to boil it down into one kick-ass highlights video. I can recommend SHOTCUT as a very powerful free editing software, maybe a little complicated, but when you get into it, it opnes up a lot of possibilities.

7 Likes

Bom dia princesa. :princess: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

:hugs: :heart:

21 Likes

:kissing_heart: :heart_eyes: :fire:

10 Likes

Boa noite e bons sonhos. :kissing_heart: :princess:

8 Likes

:fire::kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Problemas no quarto da Amelie! :thinking:

6 Likes

She was “chased” out of her bedroom by some insect, Finally it looks like she was stung. She gave up the hunt (after 1 hour) and went to bed in the living room! :face_with_monocle: :heart_eyes:

After a short sleep!

9 Likes

@carlos

For you a not shy shave …:wink:

14 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

:fire: :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

8 Likes

:slight_smile:

:heart_eyes:

14 Likes

:sparkling_heart: :fire: :princess:

14 Likes

I always expect the best from Amelie, at least in the shower and shave, she was always good, these images are good, but she wasn’t at the same level as other shaves she did, unfortunately there were also these images, in short, it was good, but there were moments that weren’t
(so I’m not going to put my thumb up)

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I knew that you would watch the video carefully and mark the spot where she dares to shave a part facing away from the camera.

It should also be comfortable and safe for the person themselves and not all areas can be shaved in the same way.

They would prefer to have floodlights and cameras everywhere …

2 Likes

As I said, the images are good, but there were some that weren’t, that’s all, I’ve seen Amelie share everything differently, in the same place
(good bath, shave I’ve seen better)