Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

:hugs:

31 Likes

Simply Stunning :heart:

5 Likes

:thinking:

8 Likes

Perfectly timed, you’re making us see things that are not there.

3 Likes

Yep, great photo! Amelie :heart:

2 Likes

Perfect flawless great pic of Amelie :star_struck: ur pics are always :100:

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :fire:

16 Likes

13 Likes

Ola @WARIO, por acaso não tees o vídeo deste momento da foto que tiraste que possas postar? Parabéns pela foto. :100:

1 Like

Sorry heb ik niet

2 Likes

Or you don’t have it anymore? I assumed you recorded a short video, from which you could then select the exact frame for the screenshot. That’s how I do it when I want to capture a specific, very short moment. Because the playback controls of the timeline are terrible. Or did you, in fact, try a hundred times?

@Randi261074 The video would be quite unspectacular, because the two pics that Wario posted were pretty much the only two frames in which Amelie coincidentally looked directly into the cam. She’s not addressing us directly. That’s why I lauded the perfect timing.

1 Like

geen video , gewoon screenshot genomen via tijdlijn

2 Likes

:fire: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

in this flat the connection is very slow and we all know the reasons why… so if a lot of people all watch this flat at once we will have jerky videos…

3 Likes

Not quite right. It makes no difference for the apartment if 1 or 1000 watch. The stream from the cameras gets only loaded once to the server of VHTV. Then X people connect to the VHTV servers to watch the stream there. That is where the load happens.

2 Likes

now I understand thanks for the explanation…however if you want I’ll delete the previous post since there are some errors… :hugs: :+1:

2 Likes

No need to delete it. Everbody makes a mistake sometimes. All is good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

with my home PC I have always done everything by myself, installing the operating system and also replacing the various hardware components… power supply, RAM, video card, processor, changing thermal paste… but you never stop learning… thanks jabba… :hugs:

5 Likes

Now you just need to learn how a network works (IP protocol, SNTP, DNS and two or three more things…) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes