Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

Parabéns pela tua falta de sensibilidade e compaixão para com a Amelie pelo que aconteceu com o namorado dela a 3 meses atras. Eles entraram a três anos no VHTV, no primeiro ano deu para perceber pelo comportamento e cumplicidade entre eles que já namoravam a bastante tempo antes de entrarem no VHTV, talvez um namoro do tempo em que andaram na escola. O que será muito difícil, doloroso e triste de ultrapassar este momento de vida para Amelie pela perda de um grande amor. :rage: :triumph:

ErosHerói da Comunidade

19 de julho

ErosCommunity Hero

Jul 19

Tony203409Premium Subscriber

Jul 24

Naked, she puts on Lucas’s leather jacket … to smell him…
Then she lies down on the bed … crying … What sadness …
bandicam 2024-07-24 11-11-29-872

WARIOAssinante Premium

Tony203409

17d

20 Likes

Boas ferias princesa. :sparkling_heart: :fire: :princess:

8 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

I find posting pictures of Amélie crying unbearably mean. Do you have any sympathy for her? Do you think she’ll jump for joy when she sees pictures of her crying? Don’t you think it’ll make her even sadder?

17 Likes

Absolutely right

5 Likes

Ich find auch dass es nicht passt

3 Likes

As the late Queen Elizabeth once said, the price of love is grief.

1 Like

Caso não tenhas lido ou visto o poste e a resposta outro poste de um usuário que ele estava ansioso que a Amelie esteja com um homem o mais rápido possível, tu deves ser do grupo de pessoas Insensíveis que querem que a Amelie esteja com um homem o mais rápido possível para fazer sexo para satisfazer os vossos desejos sexuais, que vós desejais desde a morte do namorado dela e para postarem fotos e vídeos, neste momento de vida difícil, doloroso e triste que ela esta a passar. Vamos dar o tempo que ela precisa para ultrapassar este momento de vida que ela esta a passar, por que as vezes o tempo cura as feridas abertas pelo grande amor.

4 Likes

Your words shock me greatly. I say exactly the opposite. You are the only one who is mistaken. The participants are not sexual objects, they are human beings with their joy and their sorrow. Respect Amelie’s mourning.

I am not a depraved person like the one you are referring to and therefore the message had horrified me.

6 Likes

I have the feeling that Randi has quoted the wrong user.

3 Likes

you should tag the users you refer to so it is easier to understand…

3 Likes

Amelie, needs her time. And we have to give her that time. And I firmly believe that she will make it. The only thing we can’t influence is how long. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I won’t answer. I don’t have time to waste.
I’m not asking for your post to be deleted.
I’ll let other forum members judge your words.

1 Like

If you are going to post something that does not concern you in the first place, please behave yourself and refrain from using derogatory characteristics!

Hi guys, I got subscription after longer time to see Amelie but she’s not there. I know what happened but I thought she was back from what I’ve seen on pictures.

2 Likes

Good morning folks! :grinning:

9 Likes

I really wanted a bacon butty but i suppose i will have to settle for budgie food.

2 Likes