Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

14 Likes

Alright Zeus? :thinking: :laughing:

12 Likes

When I was a kid my Grandmother had a bird. She used to put a couple sheets of newspaper in the bottom of the cage. It made for easier cleanup.

5 Likes

That looks very good again.
Amelie is a really Sweet …! :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cat Working GIF by Looney Tunes

looney tunes tweety GIF

7 Likes

Scared Still Waiting GIF by Looney Tunes
tweety bird GIF

7 Likes

i feel like this everyday when u lose the people u love all the best amelie

4 Likes

i just heard her cry and cigarette after sex:cry played in my head

Porque é que disseste que houve uma discussão intensa? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

there are those days that you are happier and there are those days that the memory of the person who is no longer there surfaces…and you suffer so much with it…(I experienced it with the passing of my father in 2017 and it still hurts) even if I don’t show it from the outside… :cry:

7 Likes

yeah it tough

3 Likes

and very hard but you try to move forward… :hugs:

5 Likes

:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Not sure what to do now, but I’ve got my eyes on you :joy: :thinking: :joy:

10 Likes

For Zeus, the birds are just as sexy to watch. Just as there are some sexy creatures for us at Vhtv. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that sending prayers ur way :pray:

5 Likes

I know that strength that you don’t have anymore when you lose a loved one…(but I always think in my mind that my father would want to see me aggressive that I eat my life that I have to face it always head on and he wouldn’t want to see me crying in a corner…I and that what I hope amelie does will be a difficult path full of mental obstacles as I said in previous messages if amelie needs anything that we as users can accomplish we will do everything in our power… :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I would also like to make a thank you to oscar and pearl who stand by him with their presence…(it seems little but the presence of friends by your side can help you face life in a less heavy way)… :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

8 Likes

As I have said before, Amy has a wife, two daughters and a cock between his legs. His female persona is just in his head.

2 Likes