Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

Would assume so if it’s her own PayPal account :roll_eyes:

:heart_eyes: ezgif.com-gif-maker (9)

5 Likes

Yeah, I would be also curious about this. I understand some fees but in this situation the whole amount should go to Ukrainians. I hope it does.

2 Likes

If it goes through VHTV then the company have already said they do not take any cut and it is processed right away.

If it goes through their PayPal as it is a friend and Family account the whole amount is transferred and no cut is taken by PayPal.

4 Likes

:ok_hand: thanx, I didn’t read this

1 Like

You can read about it here VHTV Stands with Ukraine. You can help too

2 Likes

I don’t even know if they got what I sent, but I hope so.

1 Like

can’t you add some music to this… perhaps Queen… we will rock you…

prince … purple rain …

or maybe some Rapper music…

3 Likes

If you sent it then they got it as many others have been confirmed and I don’t think we need to confirm every payment made. PayPal are pretty good if payments don’t go through and as a long-term user of PayPal, they usually notify you if there are any issues.

1 Like

I’ll sing at most … but you DON’T want that! :rofl:

Could you perhaps repeat the PayPal particulars that Amelie / Lucas posted earlier … and maybe do it once a day… so its easier to find and a reminder to those that do not read every posting.

thank you.

2 Likes

as i understand vhtv takes commission

2 Likes

then just humm along …

Have to agree with you I have used PayPal quit often for many things and have never had any problem or query :+1:

There was just a little problem with the title and that’s why I would have expected feedback … but it didn’t matter. :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

This is the email address you should use for PayPal.

2 Likes

Nope and you can read more about it here where they have dropped any commission on the Ukrainian apartments. VHTV Stands with Ukraine. You can help too

thank you very much.

When I sent to amelieandlucas8@gmail.com with PayPal, I was informed by Paypal that money has been sent to Real name removed. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: I hope Amelie and Lucas get the money. :pray:

2 Likes

Nice music Amelie. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes