Amelie & Lucas, Oscar & Pearl

Amelie te quiero. Married me besitos

You know with telma you are looking at a classic example of spouse abuse. Beating, I’m sorry, beating, I’m sorry. It shows Telma has some self esteem issues she will needs to over come to get away. He will not change with out help. My prayers are with her.

1 Like

The poor Telma didnt learn the lesson this time. it is a pity. Due to emotional and economic dependence women are afraid of leaving violent couple or seeking help.
Amelie and Lucas try to help Telma, but if you dont open your eyes------------------

I hope they find a room mate for her soon.

1 Like

Who is Krosh?

She used to be a participant, until very recently…‘Krosh and Simon’.

I’m sad that Thelma ain’t staying with you guys it’s her decision I fully understand I hope and pray that she stays safe :pray: and I hope Thelma will come back and visit you guys again

1 Like

My choice…

6 Likes

Een ezel stoot zich geen twee maal aan dezelfde steen .
Maar ik denk dat Telma die spreuk niet kent :wink:
Jammer

2 Likes

The girl with the gorgeous partner

It is not fair to make a blanket statement that a woman is “silly” if she returns to her violent partner. Perhaps she is very afraid of revenge if she leaves him? Or if she has too low self-esteem - is that why she is silly? But I agree with you that she should be advised - at best by an institution that specializes in supporting victims of domestic violence.

:heart:

4 Likes

I like these pictures when she looks at the camera🥰

1 Like

Amelie must be a bit upset, but she strong, huge hug amelie

1 Like

:melting_face:

6 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

Sometimes I think it’s like a cry for help to us. We should all do something, even if it’s a small thing. To end this damn war! and help drive the Russians out of Ukraine.

2 Likes

Hi Amelie,
Have you heard anything from Lukas Hope he is well and you too Amelie.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 22-04-07 Voyeur House TV Forum

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 22-05-25 Voyeur House TV Forum

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 22-07-11 Voyeur House TV Forum

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 22-08-37 Voyeur House TV Forum

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 22-10-04 Voyeur House TV Forum

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 22-13-25 Voyeur House TV Forum

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 22-18-19 Voyeur House TV Forum

5 Likes

Sadly Again in this night :slightly_frowning_face: :sleeping:

2 Likes