Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

"We love you Carlos ", of course we do

Yes it is hating, one can disagree, but it is not necessary to belittle anyone, I get the point of this forum, unfortunately

1 Like

Whenever I speak, instead of saying, you don’t share my opinion, and you have another perspective, for example, no, you devalue the person, you try to diminish him/her, sad.

I don’t share your views, I have said it many times. No need to be upset because of the way it is said. There comes a time when you simply agree to disagree. It is a forum not a place to seek comfort if your feelings are slightly hurt.

A forum is for sharing opinions about something, I just comment on hard facts, in a place called a forum, it’s not about comfort, it’s about respect. I am starting to think that I should make an alternative forum where people can comment on facts, and all opinions are respected.

What are your facts, 1) Tessa is shy because she turns around to shave. Any other brilliant facts you want to share with the forum. People have strongly disagreed with your opinion, in fact I don’t recall one comment agreeing with you, but you go on and on and on… like if you say it enough times we all shout OK OK you are right. So please do go on about facts and opinions being respected when the reality is people long ago lost the ability to respect your opinion .Learn to accept that people disagree with you and move on. I know there are many who disagree with my opinion and well it is there right, some have even made me change my views but I don’t get my panties in a knot when someone has the audacity to be rude with me, it is what it is.

Two of my favourite things, a naked Amelie and cold pizza, OH the joy of a happy Monday morning. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well it certainly looks like he guided Amelie away here

1 Like

First of all, I can express my opinion all I want. Secondly I have never had to disrespect anyone to defend my opinion unlike others.

I respect the diversity of opinions, not personal devaluation as is your case

Before she goes down on her, Lucas whispers something in her ears and then again encourages her to do it :wink:

But then he pulls her away about a minute later

1 Like

Yeah, there is a lot of excitement there. perhaps he just wants to move things along. I agree he should have let it go on for longer and maybe play with Tanya’s boobs or something else but it’s hard to imagine what goes on in one’s mind at that moment lol

1 Like

The guy is naked, two lovely naked ladies in bed with him and you criticise him for wanting to get in on the action, thinking rationally because it is what the viewers want is probably not his no. 1 priority (yes I do realise it is all about money), it is all about getting his end away and having LOTS of fun.

1 Like

I’ve said above in the thread how I know it was me being picky about it, I enjoyed last night’s session as @Bluewinner said Lucas wanted and encouraged it to happened he then pulled her away less then 60 seconds later, I understand he wants in on the action but if he isn’t going to fuck Tanya at least let her have some pleasure apart from Amelie’s fingers

1 Like

I have said before Lucas is part of this it’s his women ,I think it’s Tanya who needs to change her way of thinking and show same interest in Lucas as well , if she wants just a lesbian this could falter .just my opinion

2 Likes

Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on what side of the argument people are) Lucas is part of the package, and that is not going to change. I wonder if they do a debrief afterwards! :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll bet he just wanted to taste Tanya on Amelia’s lips - it’s a very sensual thing to do and certainly turned me on when I have done it!

Thanks to those who have posted video clips. I’d love to jin, but our budget dictates otherwise!

No that happens earlier in the night, Lucas needed his cock and balls out to play. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good point, I did not even think of that lol that’s why I said it’s hard to know what goes on in one’s mind at that very moment :sweat_smile: