Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

I believe the guy that was here earlier was a gay friend of A&L Or he could’ve joined :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Tonight Tanya was more relaxed and uninhibited, I enjoyed watching, there really has been progress, this kind of imagery was not possible before. I don’t know what Tanya intends to do, but she still has a long way to go in terms of disinhibition and living the experience to the fullest, but as I said, there were good developments. I got the sense of some discomfort from Lucas a few times for lack of attention from Amelie, it had to be often him almost asking for that attention. I noticed some selfishness from Tanya in wanting all the attention for herself, not understanding that there is a very strong and united relationship of Amelie and Lucas,and being so the attention has to be shared, that’s my opinion,that’s what it seemed to me. I would also like to see Tanya interact with Lucas, but I don’t think that should be possible, because I see that Tanya has no interest in Lucas, or in men, which I regret.

1 Like

And it was him who encouraged Amelie to go down on her :grin: yet the experts here wanted him to stay away :sweat_smile: Poor man’s efforts isn’t being appreciated at all :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you Dr Phil on your expert opinion :rofl:

Haters the same as always

1 Like

I love this girl Tanya. But I really hope they search the field and bring others in!

1 Like

Is that why she wouldn’t let go of his dick ? :sweat_smile:

I repeat,I don’t see Tanya’s interest in Lucas

Because you choose not to see it :grin:

Carlos, you want to bet that Lucas fucks Tanya in the near future?

I stand by what I said, and I am entitled to my opinion,

But not put your money where your mouth is :rofl:

I doubt it will happen, but I would like to see

1 Like

Do you think she is shy or uninhabited ? :laughing:

You confuse me dude, you say that Lucas must go, then something else, then Tanya is not interested in Lucas, now you would like it to happen. When you put money on a horse race, do you bet on every horse just in case?

She still has a long way to go, but it depends on her goals, which I don’t know what they are

I think you are confusing Carlos with another guy. " Lucas must leave " guy isn’t him. Carlos is the expert in shyness and inhabitation level :sweat_smile:

Haters, always trying to censor my opinion in a place called forum

We love you Carlos, we enjoy reading your expert opinions :slightly_smiling_face:

It is not hating to have a difference of opinion. Yea maybe my opinions are very different to yours especially when it comes to the whole shy business. Here I am slightly confused as to what you really think.