Ambar & Dane

I agree. Not going to renew my subscription until Ambar returns back on VHTV.

2 Likes

They had some great parties/orgies like a year ago.
Then they slowed it real down for some reason.

3 Likes

yeah, that`s true. I do remember those times, things were hot back then

1 Like

Miss You Love GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios
Come Soon love :face_holding_back_tears: u guys are one of the rare normal realms we need people like you… and who deserve to be here… :kissing_heart: :two_hearts: Latino Mamacita… :fire:

7 Likes

I’ll bet they don’t come back.

3 months 13 days :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Two things come together here: They go at their own pace and they don’t give a s__t about the project, they are here to hang out.
If they return, before Christmas they will surely be online, a warning to their 4 fans. :joy:

1 Like

@kaya any good news or any updates at all :thinking:

1 Like

Seems they are not interested in the project at all as they do not get their asses up and finish the relocation.

If I were VHTV I would kick everybody out of the project who needs longer than a month for relocation when not any plausible reason for the delay is stated.

3 Likes

No offence I asked Kaya she no’s more your opinion is biased :+1:

1 Like

Yes as I can’t stand unreliable and lazy people :wink:

2 Likes

Good thing vhtv does not belong to you in that case :thinking::+1:

2 Likes

Hah yes with me as CEO things would be different. No space for lazy managers and participants.

3 Likes

Unfortunately there are many on the project nowadays

2 Likes

Yep and I would give them a month to change the way they work or they can fuck off…

4 Likes

Or fine them

2 Likes

I asked last morning, and manager said he is waiting for.their reply… They seem to be a little bit sketchy about it unfortunately :frowning:

4 Likes

Seems to me they are not interested in the project anymore…

2 Likes

Just checked her profile she has an onlyfans so she is probably making more money from there and won’t be returning.

1 Like

Lol who cares? It shows they are not interesting anymore so they can stay away. It is beyond my imagination why VHTV still puts up with that charade?

5 Likes