Ambar & Dane

You’re right. You would never see this outside the Pearly Gates. :rofl: :innocent:

Really sux that I can’t say what I think.

Didnt you do that yesterday?

Yeah, I did, but I have more to add and now I can’t or else. I’m on a very short leash it seems. Guess they want to make room for all the other people who want to comment about this apartment. Oh wait, that’s basically nobody.

dude cannot fuck!

Lotta talking

Si no te gusta no lo mires y punto, parece tu amargura es demaciado para este sitio

1 Like

Lau no hagas lo que la gente quiere por que nunca van a estar conformes con absolutamente nada, y lamentablemente aquí hay gente que tiene tanto tiempo libre que buscan cualquier detalle para criticar, haz oídos sordos. Saludos!!

1 Like

Hi @Ambar can you please tell us the names which you would like us to refer to your guests as it is difficult when saying guest 1 or guest 2 when you have 4 pretty ladies that stay with you, also for the guys too if possible. :+1: VoyeurHouse 1027

VoyeurHouse 1029 VoyeurHouse 1030 VoyeurHouse 1031 VoyeurHouse 1026 @Ambar I have added individual pictures so if you can help with names. :pray:

3 Likes

I was going to post a long winded response and explanation of things, but I better not because people with misconstrue what I’m saying and I’ll only end up getting in trouble. So, I’ll just say that I disagree with your comments about me. Put me on ignore and have a good day!

Es imposible ignorar tus comentarios ya que hay comentarios suyos cada 5 minutos y es tan tedioso ver como critica a todos y a todo, es por ese motivo que ya estas con un pie a fuera de esta página, espero que te midas con las críticas simplemente pienso que es lo mejor que pueden hacer los moderadores negarte el acceso al foro. Lo siento es mi opinión también y lo digo con mucho respeto.

Season 5 Popcorn GIF by Living Single

Sorry if I have offended you. Please ignore me and leave me alone.

La primera chica se llama Nicol La segunda chicha Andrea La tercera chica se llama Camila La chica número 4 se llama Alejandra El chico numero 5 que es mi hermano se llama David Y el último chico se llama Diego

2 Likes

El volverá muy pronto, solo que viaja mucho a casa. Pero si volverá

2 Likes

Gracias por el apoyo :heart: Se siente bien saber que no todo es negativo, gracias :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Many thanks for the names. :+1:

1 Like

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

1 Like

What a nice name! :wink:
It means ‘beloved’ in Hebrew. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who’s the person in the guest room ?