Alya

Am not being funny but you may know what all the realm numbers are but no one else has a clue what realm is which. Names avoid any ambiguity

Realm numbers are included in each apartment topic as tags here. You also see the realm number in the URL in your browser when click on a place. Very easy.

@robwin

Names still mean more to people as they can associate with people in my opinion but whatever turns you on eh :rofl:
If you mentioned to me say realm 61 i would have no idea who you were meaning but if you said Barbie & Ken that identify’s them immediately.

GIF by Star Wars

2 Likes

Not that obsessed pal, names will suffice for me :rofl:

I can remember SOME of the old ones but that’s only because I liked the guys in them and watched them frequently! :slight_smile:

Ironically, I can’t remember realm numbers of any of the current ones. In this case, as you were saying, names are much better.

Thanks, guys. Much appreciated. Did she change her hair color?

1 Like

She quite often dyes her hair or even makes braids in summer.

1 Like

Who is woman living there at the moment? Did she ever masturbate?:grimacing:

caught her, Anna, once sofar, three days ago image

2 Likes

Sabrina left the sinking ship (Scotts place) and is now here again…

1 Like

Sabrina visiting Nelly.

Nelly is going to take off more and more clothes, she is going to learn it, maybe it will be a nice house after all.

4 Likes

Where is the original capo gone?

Vacation :joy::joy::joy: Maybe @kaya can tell us?

I personally find the housesitters in this place more interesting than the actual tenant. Nelly has probably had more visitors in here than Capo has. Right now the lovely Sabrina, whom I would also love to see get her own apartment on the project some day.

Miam :heart_eyes: :boom: :boom: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nelly goes all out, and has sexy braces, she’s starting to get it, nice for us!

4 Likes

white wine or/and vodka for them :yum: :yum: