Alya

They all headed out and left for somewhere they had stuff with them.

Maybe relocation coming?

Some guy in the hall having a look in.

it’s like a crash pad for vegrents. has nothing to do with Kristina any more…what is the matress in the kitchen all about… this appears out of VHTV’s control as well. for those who are digging it…enjoy

1 Like

I hate to moan, but that mattress on the floor, in the kitchen gets on my nerves.

tenor-230317024

What have they dragged in from outside to inhabit this flat?

Oh come on now you love to moan… and post Gif’s… :rofl:

1 Like

tenor-36829778

1 Like

She ensures that this apartment is still worth seeing… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

If someone actually had an account, they would know that the mattress is from the bedroom.

1 Like

Sorry, is this your attempt to throw shade?

I know it is from the bedroom, I have access to all cams because I pay for a premium membership.

Bet you did not know you can turn your status off? eeeedioottt.

tenor-72547492

If you know it’s from the bedroom they why ask what they have dragged from outside? Or maybe that was YOUR attempt to throw shade…?

This refers to the people who currently inhabit the flat. The next time you come for me, you may want to read and put your mind in gear before your fingers take off.

tenor-231975363

Or maybe the next time you get the urge to ask stupid questions, don’t get all pissy when you get stupid answers. Take care.

Is my Premium sticker showing? I don’t want to be t_____ed by the upper echelon folk.

tenor-135127204

tenor-245741707

Go back to school! And then come again. Because I didn’t ask a question, I was moaning about the mattress on the floor in the ktichen.

This apartment is not the first to take a mattress of the bed and bring it somewhere else i’ve seen in another apt before. It also happens a lot at RLC this behaviour is nothing new.

Kristina giving Morgan a bj.

1 Like

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

You know that “they” in that sentence is plural and a mattress would be “singular”. If I wanted to say drag a mattress from outside, I would have said that.

You did not read and understand properly before jumping the gun to shoot me down about my sub, you somehow think you were better off, without knowing of the option to switch your badge OFF.

So I greeted you with the same pissy energy.

You’ve upgraded from an eeeediottt to a jackass!

tenor-19337208