Alya

Maybe Kristina went to stay with her BF until this circus goes home… Seems the party crew took over this house anyway… good luck K

From the look of the bag she packed, Kristina could be away for a week. This place has lost the fun & excitement. Kristina (Alya) & Capo is why i got a premier view. Now i do not watch this apartment half as much as i did. It is Nelly & her circus…

Reminds me of the way Capo was before she left. She was never home and then Bam, she was gone. Maybe Kristina will do the same thing and Nelly will take over.

What’s wrong with one hand, two hands have a voice

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

8 Likes

ok Kristina is less in the picture, which is a shame, but Nelly shows more and more of herself, and that doesn’t look bad, but Kristina remains nr1 for me!

4 Likes

Fuck! That was hot!

2 Likes

Is that really the same Nelly we are watching lately? :wink:

I do enjoy this sex with this guy compared to sex with David. But I absolutely hate what she did to her lips.

Spring is in the air… Nelly gets loose :+1:

6 Likes

David really was a lousy fucker… Yeah I am not a big fan of that changes too. Alisa did it too and looked better before…

Took her pretty damn long but she finally came out of her shell :rofl:

Maybe she was stuck :rofl::rofl:

And :+1: for using condom

I already forgot about both of Capo’s nipples.

Well, no not really… :cry:

yeah I know.kind of came out of her shell!

Î didnt like Capo too much but she and Kristina gave the appartment some form of class and distinction compared to the other apartments, maybe for me with the exception of Amelie and Lucas. Since Capo is gone, the apartment has become too crowded for my understanding with too many guys ( useless) and Nelly as some people mentioned here taking over. Looks to me that Kristina has to leave from time to time as she seems sometimes not able to take this circus anymore. Also I remember that Kristina is an extreme tidy person who likes to keep things clean and with this circus going anymore it seems to be more and more difficult. For the time being I think she stays still because she can make good money even that she is not there everyday, but I would be not surprised if she would follow Capo’s steps and leave soon for good

Donald Duck Disney GIF New look :joy:

1 Like

Sabrina is back.

3 Likes

Love this apartment. Who is the new bearded blonde guy? I don’t see him in the “friends” list of the apartment