Alya

Everyone’s invited to Kazantip :+1:

Well he was always good for a laugh with his ineptitude… :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think she broke a nail and is most upset

What a party, 1 girl (Martina) out for the count under the covers in the guest room, one girl throwing up, Nelly and the guest guy having a right domestic, its all going on in Capo’s place.

1 Like

1 Like

Amazing! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is in good health and are happy. I have recently tuned into this apartment, and I find it fascinating. It seems to be full of fun loving young people, some are very artistic, It’s lovely to see the man playing the acoustic guitar, musicians have always fascinated me…they are so artistic and clever…the ability to create music is such a gift…wonderful. The music these young people listen to isn’t my preference though…full of profanities and repetitive swearing…but I usually watch these young people with the audio on mute, so much more enjoyable. Stay safe my friends Peace and love to all.

3 Likes

Do you see this “d______e”? there are so many men and all they do is talk and make teasing

(note: " :man_facepalming: :-1:" to those who will say this, did you know that they (or these menopauses) have been doing nothing for 1 month and more? - Nothing -)

2 Likes
1 Like

please finish what you started

1 Like

ALWAYS :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :joy: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

he is a small boy one who kissed christina… bored , he must have fucked her in the kitchen

[image] [image]

Who all is that in the guest room

4 Likes

Did Nelly give him blue Balls

3 angles view

5 Likes

like a black and white movie with no final scene :kissing: