Alya

Almost every PC has that ability. In fact, if you’re running Windows 10, recording video from your screen is built-in to the OS. Or, you can install a small, usually free, program to do the job. Recording video is not difficult.

3 Likes

Such a beautiful smile Kristina has

3 Likes

apply soft serve GIF Yes, it’s beautiful :star_struck::joy::joy:

Money, we pay Kristina and she pays him. Yesterday in the bathroom she was talking with nelly about how much rubels will she get. If you look closely, last night sex was for camera.

1 Like

On the one hand, you pay me to fuck Kristina or Nelly, I go there, for free too, ahahha

So there has been some sex in this appartment ?

1 Like

I will never be paying you to do it for damn sure

ezgif.com-gif-maker

4 Likes

Where have they found this guy :rofl:

1 Like

Fuck knows, but he should go back there… :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve just seen a Russian news flash, They report the escape of a lunatic, last seen disappearing into a flat occupied by two women…They say he has a fetish for terrrible dancing… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

VHTV Awards 2022

Nominee: Best Boy/Girl Sex Scene : Kristina

Nominee: Best lighting : guestroom Capo, Kristina

Nominee: Best camerawork : guestroom Capo, Kristina

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-makerhh

3 Likes

MMMM. Offline, ISP issues, well I’m not surprised the router got pissed off with the dodgy dancing… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kristina need sex now

I doubt her guy is coming over tonight but you never know. He normally comes over a lot earlier and s___ps early compared to Kristina. He always leaves around the same time on a morning too on weekdays.

She has swapped rooms with Capo again for tonight.

The guest obviously needs to come

:grinning:

4 Likes

I hope there is no problem :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hemorrhoids? :worried:

1 Like

It is lack of cock syndrome… LOL