Alya

Jede andere Wohnung bietet mehr. Nelly nie. Immer Passiv, nie Aktiv!

I am glad Kristina has came alive sexually :heart_eyes: I am sure the guest guy will be a regular for awhile. She seems to really like him!

It’s not never, although it has been a while :grin:

2 Likes

That night was the only time I saw Nellie have sex with anyone. There may have been others, but before I subcribed. This was a bit of a sneaky one if I remember rightly, this was with Mario when Capo was away, who I believe was Capo’s man.

Alex and Anna have to stimulate her to have fun.

She’s had two guys in almost six months she’s practically a nympho :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

alguien que tenga video de ella teneiendo sexo o masturbandose ya que nunca la veo en accion

y me parece que es la mas sexy de esa sala y tiene un cuerpo de infarto ufff

Even dressed and without make up she is beautiful! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Check the pussy…

5 Likes

yes, they should get their hands on it because the house is not getting any better ( kristina tidying the house) but they haven’t been seen by them (A & A) for a long time, or better let Sabrina and Diana either give the house - or Darcie

come with sabrina and have a good sex party. Capo, Kristina, Nelly would like this
(Alex-Kristina)

4 Likes

A brown body and a pale face, is this the new fashion style???

or this ( Sabrina ) (actually there is nothing here but when it comes to sabrina… :drooling_face:)

1 Like

I think Nely is lesbian and she wants Kristina.Always wants to be tgere when Kiki is nude and look at her pussy. Good thing is that Kiki don’t want her and turn her back. :smile: And than she pretends to look something from window just to peek at her pussy at turning back.

4 Likes

Is Morgan Kristina’s new boyfriend ?

definitely a boy toy. looks like she gonna get some tonight :wink:

1 Like

adapts to the industry

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I wonder what she sees in him…

2 Likes

breaking the chains

5 Likes