Alya

The other girl is not here to tonight.should be good with the couch :slightly_smiling_face:

What dog? :rofl:

1 Like

Is Artur not jealous ?

1 Like

Capo is a master at cock blocking, she has entered the kitchen every time it heats up.

And Artur suddenly comes back while both birds was making the matter of life !!!

A big brawl would be triggered between both men . It’s my wife , Artur said . How dare you ? Ha ha ! Imagine this scene

That would be theatral !!! Ah ah

1 Like

Seeming more unlikely now with Capo cock blocking and Nelly in the guest room the guy has gone to s___p.

When Artur will find news out , he will be very angry towards Kristina . He is a fighter don’t forget it . The last guy has to be careful

Theatre tonight at Capo’s appartement ! Ah ah !

Oh my god ! My hubsband !!!

Will this guy get to knob Kristina tonight, or will Capo and Nelly keep interupting things, as they are prone to do… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Probably.if they would get some alone time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Will that be a full monty tonight ?

When Nelly is around, no sex, no nude girls, always behind Kristina when is nude. So boring women. She only likes to talk and she is in so wrong place.

Will Artur be a cockhold tonight ?

:stuck_out_tongue: :heart_eyes:

its happening :heart:

4 Likes

O…what a lucky man he is…

1 Like

Oh no! They forgot to put the lights out!

Artur cuckold, Kristina does what she wants and fucks whoever she wants. Especially in terms of fucking a lot on vhtv s___p with everyone. a lot of exchange.

1 Like