Alya

The guys are having a good time) live music in the studio image

1 Like

If he fucks like he plays guitar he will be mr.blue balls i am afraid :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You mean he ain’t plucking it right? :rofl:

ils ont touss un rôles à jouer,les répliques viennent dans leurs téléphones portables, c’est aussi leurs gagne pains

Nelly is _____, Freewheeling Nelly

5 Likes

İch will auch

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Some action in Capo, Kristina apartment :+1: Well for the little dog that is :rofl: :rofl:

Very nice body

It seems that something is planned😀 image

Nothing sexual I’m sure.

Not tonight

and i dont think either this evening… place is becoming more disappointing

1 Like

True or dare ?

1 Like

Look here!

There are currently 6 men in this house and 0 action.

(actually when was the last time there was action in this house!)

SHAME

Well dont know what was going on with those guys but 1 of them was really annoying in the end they left after a long night of not a lot happening.

The guest couple were surprising first having undercover sex in Capo’s bed which she just had to disturb. They later restarted in the guest room undercover but became less so as it got heated. Then round 2 which was mostly without covers ans quite amusing as the girl seemed to forget about the cameras then suddenly realise.

I did think Kristina seemed a little interested in the guy thats been before but he didnt show a lot back until they were in bed when he made a move and she responded positively. Ive no doubt it would have gone further if Nelly was not in the same bed… why didnt she go s___p with Capo…

Kristina,is really passionate about everything from painting sex etc. I like it when she plays hard to get :stuck_out_tongue: she was on her period Not sure now. I think she really likes this stud. This could get good :blush: She’s so gorgeous!

3 Likes

what about nelly and capo?

It’s like a woman in her 50s who went through menopause. :sweat_smile:

“hey sex? what is the sex or flirting? never heard in my life”

2 Likes

The moment she realised, she had just had sex on camera. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes