Ally

Not at all. I actually like it. I just do not get why participants and even guests keep moving around furniture and change positions of cameras only when reported it turns out they had no permission to do it and have to move everything back.

1 Like

mattresses move and we place them in a place convenient for us)

2 Likes

The only problem is that it is too far away to see anything:

2 Likes

Logically thinking, I would suspect you should want them in a place convenient to the cameras, in other words, convenient to the subscribers, the people who pay you.

1 Like

we can’t leave the mattresses in one place, they move around the room, we need space in the living room, for example, now we were doing yoga in this place :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Totally fine. We were talking about when there is action on these mattresses like last night they are too far away from cameras :wink:

2 Likes

:heart:

14 Likes

There is an easy solution, do what i do, don’t watch them. See it’s quite simple really :joy:
If they don’t get many views their income will soon drop, they may learn then not to be so obstructive. :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

cant u see all this tagging and friendship… :wink: :rofl: observe everything whatever happens it all are on purpose… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s a shame that only one of three cameras are online. :cry:

6 Likes

Might be the result of messing with them over and over again lately…
Cable connections might become loose if you constantly hit and twist the cameras like they did lately.

1 Like

We need Geralt & Yennefer back for some action in that place.

1 Like

Die action findet woanderst statt,dass sollt ihr aber nicht sehen

The yard camera is now failing and also one more camera in the livingroom

1 Like

macht nichts,passiert die nächste Zeit sowieso nichts

und wenn was passiert werden wir es nicht sehen

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

3 Likes