Ally

Tim und Samson haben noch keine Zeit die Kameras zu installieren :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Restart? What do you mean? Moving to a new place?

What does that mean @Mari ? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

So cute :hugs:

6 Likes

And I still ask myself why all of a sudden there are no more guests and all the parties stopped? How do they earn money?

4 Likes

left the project. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Was to expect. House was dead from the beginning. Hard to imagine they made any money…

6 Likes

Pretty disappointing that they didn’t do more with it.

Bye Bye Ally…

4 Likes

What a surprise, I didn’t expect it :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Guess the ‘no c___dren’ rule came into play. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

no, it would have been more like the “no action - no spectators” rule…

3 Likes

What do you mean no action? They’ve walked miles around that place. Perfect for voyeur ramblers. :walking_man: :man_walking: :walking_woman: :man_with_probing_cane: :person_with_white_cane: :woman_with_probing_cane:

6 Likes

If they hand cams on the beach they would have made a fortune

3 Likes

Missed bizness opportunity.
Frustrated Season 7 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

4 Likes

Sad news, in my opinion. However, the super-announced house wasn’t a big hit after all. Some of the camera angles were, in my opinion, unsuccessful. The guests didn’t seem to be convincing. So it was a logical consequence to cancel the project for the time being. :smiling_face_with_tear: :thinking:
Nevertheless, I wish you all the best, Ally, and I believe and very much hope that you will reappear at some point. :heart: :hugs:

10 Likes

I hope they don’t have to disassemble all the cameras now…given the slamming they did to mount them…(maybe new participants arrive)

4 Likes

Once a star has a significant other, It takes a lot to overcome the excitement of “anything goes” in a house. My opinion…

2 Likes

I have just found out that Ally has left the project. I notice that the last stream was around 14:40. Does anyone know the reason or if the realm is been taken on by the others that were in the apartment.

Sad that she has left as she was among my favourites.

6 Likes

I’m afraid the realm is closed for good

5 Likes

Must be a record for arriving and leaving :joy:

1 Like

Very good. Post of the week.
:smile_cat: :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

2 Likes