Ally & Dan

This place became a bit strange. They do not give a fuck when they see each other naked during their webcam show but other than that pay attention to not show too much to the others :see_no_evil::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

This is because they come in just doing CB shows and as soon they make some money they say goodbye or go to the beach

1 Like

Ally und Dan verdienen ihr Geld leider nicht bei CB

1 Like

I can’t even tell who I’m looking at. It’s Dan and a lady. I guess it’s not Ally! :face_with_monocle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Of course it is Ally.

This couple are they guests?

6 Likes

Kaylinn & Bextor yes.

3 Likes

She appeared to have dark, shorter hair. See now that she has the tattoo!

7 Likes

Never mind the gals (butt* they do help :smiling_imp:)…love that space! I would love to have my morning breakfast and coffee and all my meals out there. And hello BBQ! Weather permitting I would spend a lot of time out there!

4 Likes

Die Wohnung ist wirklich schön,allerdings ist die Vorschau von VHTV sehr schlecht.Mir ist schon mehrmals aufgefallen das die Bewohner 30-45 Minuten im Wohnzimmer waren und Action hatten;die Vorschau aber die leere Terrasse zeigt.

2 Likes

Das Videoarchiv lässt auch zu wünschen übrig.Ich weiß das es Freiwillig betrieben wird,allerdings wurde seit 4Tagen nichts mehr gezeigt,obwohl jeden Tag Action war

Shisha life :dash:

6 Likes

:peach:

8 Likes

Uploading: realm9-cam110-1722639856.jpg…

3 Likes

Pies day :nail_care::sparkles:

6 Likes

Looks so delicious and tasty :yum::drooling_face:

2 Likes

hey ally there nothing else in those pies if u know what i mean :smirk:

2 Likes

Cream :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

lol good one

1 Like