Ally & Dan

Good morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: today we are going to veterinary with dogs ) and then want some PlayStation games! Can you recommend some games?:point_right:t3::point_left:t3:

4 Likes

The Last of Us 1+2 of course are great games. Also the Horizon series

Can you tell us who lives in the guestrooms?

4 Likes

Thank you ! We will play tonight. Nobody now) when guests come they will stay in guest room🥰

4 Likes

Will we see Ari again?

4 Likes

10 Likes

I heard the word ‘dogs’, plural.
Excited Aww GIF
Is it the puppers?

1 Like

1 puppy and his mom, others are in a good hands already :metal:

4 Likes

Can you tell us names?

Do you know if Ari will come back? You need some cool and naughty guests there…

3 Likes

14 Likes

This house is way too big for only two people. It is quite annoying to have empty rooms everywhere when clicking through 23 cameras to find them…

3 Likes

Yes, not exactly the easiest of places for us to navigate, is it? :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Way too big for only two people. They could save a lot of money by moving somewhere smaller if they do not use the other room anyways.

2 Likes

For me, that’s another reason (actually pretty much THE main reason) I do not like the separate scroll bar we have to use, for the room listing. It would be MUCH easier without it, as that would mean we have a simple list of rooms to click, just by moving down the page.

3 Likes

Would be less frustrated clicking if there was anything to see in 80% of the empty rooms :wink:

2 Likes

This camera is still blurry…

4 Likes

No we can’t safe ( because for rent new place we need 3-4 payments at ones + deposit (

But I think we are going to move in this autumn :fallen_leaf:

3 Likes

One thing which grabbed my attention (maybe yours too?) in one of those currently disused rooms, was a certain well known flag. We can’t talk about locations here and I am not going to but I found it interesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what about getting some guests? :wink:

4 Likes

We will think about it :snake:

4 Likes

We are allowed to name places in Ukraine but this one is not. I can’t say more here. Ari brought the flag to the old house that is why I still have hope she will be back…

4 Likes