Alisa's Wonderland

Of course :wink::+1:

1 Like

It was also my first thought that she was li Shana knew, but wanted to see if anyone else thought the same. If you check her apartment, Shana isn’t there now.

Yes it’s definitely her.

Shana is here and the show can begin… :rofl:

Oops, i know its your fav girl… :wink: :hugs:

1 Like

Yep. One of my favorites :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hospital Heartattack GIF by Un si grand soleil

Lol, there are more? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Shana shows up to a different realm everyone rejoices. When Henry shows up to a different realm everyone s__ts their pants. :see_no_evil: :rofl::rofl:

One video after another… otherwise you will k__l him. :laughing:

He won’t show up here.

I honestly hope i will never see the perv here. That will piss me off so badly :rofl:

Vraag mij af wat Shana hier komt doen . Shana heeft toch een totaal andere vriendenclub ?

1 Like

You’re comparing Shana with Henry? And you wonder why people react the way they do. Lol! :laughing: :rofl:

It only meant when Shana takes Golo. Then two girls would be free for H. :crazy_face:

That is one hot body!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Now I have got to put my tongue back in my mouth and wipe the dribble up off the floor!!!:joy::rofl::joy:

Oops did I really say that!:joy:

Well i`m looking forward for Lyla doing a G/G :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just watched the clip Shyguy posted, needless to say my tongue is back out again.

She is one sexy girl!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ohh yes, yes, yes and again yeeess… :heart_eyes: :heart: :fire:

1 Like