Alisa's Wonderland

1 Like

The ups and downs in a relationship.

1 Like

That was a hot night Alisa was :fire: and the girl I don’t know her name was :fire::eyes: too I hope Alisa have more hot nights like these​:clap: :pray: I can see what all the ppl on here was talking about Alisa I don’t know about the other apts but Alisa had the best night hands down and Alisa in those Daisy Dukes :heart_eyes::heart::fire::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she can where them all the time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Alec is a monster and tries to blame Wayne for every small problem. He tried to derail this great party that Alisa and Wayne put on. Best party of my time on the site. i could breakdown my timeline of his shit but let it be said that Alec must be prohibited from coming to the apartment again!!

Before I sign off for good tonight, one comment about this realm - I’m glad the bedroom cams got straightened out, but the cams in what is now Alisa’s room have always needed realignment. Cam 7 is the only one that affords a really good view of what’s happening on the bed, the other two are right next to each other on the same wall to the rear of the bed, and there is no cam on the other side of the bed to offer a view there. I would suggest that either Cam 8 or Cam 9 be moved somewhere on the wall above or next to the bed between the headboard and the mirrored closet. If @Ken is still the manager, please consider this suggestion.

I don’t know who planned this party. But it was the (almost) perfect receipe. A bunch of hot babes, including many unknown ones A bunch of horny uninhibited studs (all but one, that hairy guy is strange) Mix and steer. Add a bit of alcohol Shake and bake. You end up with 2 forsomes, 1 threesome, a couple of single events in both bedrooms, the 2 bathrooms and the living room. Wow
The pay check at the end off the month will be nice and Ken will be happy of his kids

Now lets just hope that it was not a one time event.
Just a bit unfortunate that lots of action in Golo’s room was in the dark But most important: Lots of happy viewers tonight May be Mira and Henry will be back soon LOL

1 Like

That girl puts rabbits to shame :rofl: :rofl:

No. This will continue . Alisa always has great parties, and many of her hot friends and their friends will probably continue tonight with different guests. Just normal for her! Already started doing some day-drinking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :beers:

2 Likes

1 Like

Zou Wayne een afspraakje aan het regelen zijn ?