AlienGirl & Frady_Priva

5 Likes

Looks like a quarter moon tonight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You won’t go hungry here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

killer-alien :wink:

4 Likes

2 Likes

it’s just an timelapse-experiment, I couldn’t finish it yesterday, so it’s only available now. maybe someone has an opinion about it

01:13:27 reduced to 00:14:42 with 720p and a size of 90mb, by using only every 5th pic

the chopping at 3:45 looks funny :rofl:

3 Likes

What the hell is the hurry :thinking: is she late to catch a bus :rofl:

1 Like

intention :wink: when cooking i don’t need every single picture or any sound, i’m only interested in the processes

:volcano:

4 Likes

There is delicious food… maybe with dessert

2 Likes

baked potato

If there is interest, I can occasionally supply more of them. just have to say it

1 Like

Timelapse

Alien in the kitchen … i like it again and again. even something as simple as a sandwich is arranged with some effort and served in a way that I have hardly ever seen in VH. and actually with every meal. respect!
actually i should be complaining now that i only ever see her working in the kitchen alone, but at the same time i have the suspicion that helping here would only ruin the result

the next cooking show will probably start right away, let’s see what’s on today

the wrap rolling is trickier than expected :wink:

3 Likes

You do know there’s websites specifically for cooking :thinking: you may be in the wrong site for that :rofl: :rofl:

I know :wink: but there is a shortage of material suitable for this site

but we are ‘spectators throughout life’, and that includes cooking and eating, not just bare skin and sex
And it’s important to me that the residents don’t feel neglected or reduced to one topic :wink:

beautiful lady

Yeah you’re not wrong there, It’s been a pretty poor weekend :frowning_face:

@Frady_Priva is that hot and cold from separate outlets? I’ve never seen a model with two outlets before

1 Like

The best thing for me was the night at Chuck&Chloe’s. but this one was really something special!

The one going into the cup might be boiling water :thinking: was there any sign of steam?

1 Like