Alida

Am shaking all over with excitement :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im going to bed

Well it looks as though Marica has got the Henry urge back she can’t wait to get that dick out :laughing:

1 Like

Four women eh, one being a non-starter anyway.
The second one being a lowly reserve.
The other two competing for the same dick with the third one probably having final say on whether the fourth is allowed to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Henry really being in charge eh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Name 1,2,3 & 4 then :laughing:

Could this be the sneaky moment as long as Gerda stays in the living room :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope, Henry obviously chickened out, wow. :laughing:

A question for anybody, has Chyna ever been fucked on VH, must admit i can’t think of any time :roll_eyes:

Seems to be a mexican standoff all round :laughing:

so whats the odds on Mairca moving in with Henry now after they were tonight ?

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Might not do her much good as he was struggling getting it up last night, was painful to watch :rofl:
Limp as a lettuce most of the time :smile: :smile: :smile:

NEWS SCOOP…

This must be a very rare snapshot, all three girls fully dressed. nearly fell off my b___dy chair seeing this. :rofl:

maybe thats because he spent the 3 hrs after leaving his appartment untill he got there fucking Mira? Just seams funny after Marica has had her own appartment they havent met before . then they were all over each other like old times . They did enjoy each other in the past and now Mira has gone ??? might just be me but watch this space

:joy::joy:
Argue What Do You Know GIF by Apple TV+

im alowed my views what ever they are . NOBODY KNOWS even you . AND as i said it might only be my assumption so unles you can tell us what he was doing why reply like that ?

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes