Alida

Who’ s the chubby boy?

From what I undrstand, the boy is a girl and a friend of Alida.

Where’s Alida gone then only just logged on.

Visiting Marica & Shinobu

2 Likes

You were right! She’s there

You mean moonlighting but you gave her location away so she buggered off sharpish , she as set you a challenge =find me if you can :rofl: :rofl:

I still can’t believe that Henry swapped Mira for this girl. She has absolutely nothing on Mira.

She either has mental challenges or she is on some serious d__gs

Don’t worry, another VH cock up, it seems now it is really “Alida, Gerda” :rofl:
Think you could say she is “A sandwich short of a picnic” or “Not the sharpest knife in the drawer” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Or in other words a fucking fruitcake :laughing:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Does that mean Henry got fead up with her without neither hi9m nor her even being there? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

It speaks volumes about Henry’s intention towards her.

Kaya said in the Henry treat, that Gerda’s name should have been with Alida from the beginning,

so there is no intentions of Henry involved, as it seems.

2 Likes

The apartment naming was an error by VH but the main problem with him and Gerda is that he isn’t able to control her like he has done all the other women, in fact it often looks like she is controlling him :laughing:

Kommt aber selten vor ,wenn sie mal nüchtern ist! Dann kann sie sich selber nicht kontrollieren.

4 Likes

Gerda’s Marathon Masturbation Session. Went on for over an hour.

1 Like

Bi-polar possibly!

Yeah could well be, would fit in with the wildly varying moods and highs and lows she seems to get.