Alida

Ahhhh reverting back to the only women stock available to him eh :laughing:

Day Off …

Henrys getting amorous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Does Gerda at some point turn into Glen Close lol

At the moment , I feel sorry for her because I cannot see Henry exchanging her for Mira…but he has probably promised her something similar…but we know him better than she does. She should be questioning why Henry sends her away when he knows Mira is staying over…why should she be second best???

2 Likes

I think she’s too into this fantasy world to realize this isn’t real, she’s just another pussy to him

Don’t honestly think she is with it much of the time :roll_eyes:
Some of her behaviour is certainly weird.

spent today reading up on modern day russian women and think this explains alot about the way alida and gerda are aswell as other participants on this project had to mention these 2 to keep the off topic police of my back lol heres an excerpt from a italian living in russia , think i need to get myself a ticket to travel lol,
r/AskARussian icon
Go to AskARussian

r/AskARussian

A banner for the subreddit

r/AskARussian icon

by

clepoy

Join

Why are Russian Women So Promiscuous? Or have that reputation

I know this is a controversial questions which will trigger a lot of nerves. I am kindly asking for members to try and take an objective view.

However, after living in Russia for 2 years, I’ve come to the conclusion that Russian women are the most open and promiscuous women on earth. I was never able to s___p with women so easily until I came to Russia. I wouldn’t consider marrying one with the skyrocketing level of divorce and infidelity here.

Is there something in the culture which makes women so horny and easy here? Women here don’t seem to have any hangups or shame about s-e-x, unlike Italy or Spain - let alone the Middle East. Is it the absence of f____r figures? Every male who comes here from foreign countries thinks this and has 100s of women while here

I mean, even in Italy or most of Europe Russian women are famous for the “adventures” while here and are often stereotyped as cheap and easy.

Background: I’m of Italian background myself and live in Federation Tower in Moscow, and I’ve slept with 73 women in 2 years here.

Lucky bugger :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Most of them good looking i hope.
Could you confirm if the great amount of women have the same tattoo fetish as many seem to have on VH.?
Thanks very much for your experienced research :laughing: , very interesting i must say. :+1:

1 Like

tattoos contradict the main religions of Russia - they forbid tattoos ,kind like the lack of tattoos on gerda and alida

1 Like

Keep looking, you’ll find the truth. Nothing is forbidden.

Share and share with all eh :laughing:
I wonder if he has Mira on his mind at this moment :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

73 Women in 2 years means 1 Woman every 10 days !!
I wish I can do that… though cause I like emotions, communication, along with sex… I think the Czech Republic is another place with Beautiful, Open minded, sensual women. I was there 3 months and I had only one relationship it still exists… every person is different of course.

@Lazurus_aka_Virgil so basically most of the russian women are a load of slappers then :rofl:

well lets say this based on the ones i have had the pleasure to view thats a resounding YES

Bit of a dangerous thing i think to mix reality with fantasy really as this is all VH is is fantasy in all reality.

Henry is more like Gerda’s little puppy dog she seems to be able to play him as and how she wishes.

Yes you are 100% right maybe in my mind I got confused with the TV stars since I spend a lot of time here I have to start doing something else too…

Nice music !

2 Likes