Alida

Henry is missing Mira so much.

Well they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, don’t think they meant shagging or whatever else though? :laughing:

Does Henry know any of that?? :smile: :smile:

I would have counted Henry in for Anyu,

not sure now.

Now is it Alida or Kano for Henry?? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

but why do you keep annoying if you don’t like it, it doesn’t take much to click on another apartment…

3 Likes

انها منزعجه

I think you are a little confused,

I wondered if Henry knows the saying that robwin mentioned, that’s not a quote if I like it or not.

I don’t give a sh… what Henry thinks or does, because he doesn’t give any on what I think.

You seem to be as obsessed with Henry as you accuse others to be with other/former participants.

I guess you have a picture of him on your night desk.

Mira is here

you’re great you’re saying really nice words … fuck you are the best as soon as I find a cup I’ll bring it to you … :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Can’t we all just get along

even my m____r who doesn’t even know what the word internet means knows that for you there is only indira…

1 Like

I replied before reading your message and in any case I agree with you only that it’s impossible because everyone wants to have their say regardless of what happens…

@Stark__ler195 instead of thumbs down why don’t you write what you think…

@Stark__ler195 get your balls out and write what you think like people do on this forum…

Another off camera orgy at a non vhtv apartment

2 Likes

Chyna is here

1 Like

Thank you @Shana and Chyna :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

You’re lovely :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes