Alida

Very beautiful

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is the right place, but if not, please change it @jabbath1987

The place is right as this happened at the time when the place was named “Alida”

I’ve missed Alida. I’ve said it before, she wasn’t the most beautiful woman here, but beauty isn’t only skin deep. Ultimately beauty comes from the inside. She gave me the impression she was a beautiful person inside. And if only as a friend she would be that amazing friend we love dearly.

1 Like

As we would say in the UK Alida was a good egg. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Alida at Paolo tonight

There is a certain chance Alida will alternate between some apartments as a guest then most probably. That is basically a good thing because then she will still be a part of the project in some way. :hugs:

1 Like

I believe that she is still part of the project as Henry’s mistress.

Apparently Henry seems to have several mistresses available - though his chance to ultimately achieve something with them does seem to vary quite considerably - at least to me. :hugs:

Having thought further…Gerda has turned up again coincidentally at the same time as Alida and Henry.

Surely that can`t be only a coincidence in my opinion. :hugs:

Where’s Henry then?

I haven`t seen him for a while now. He must have been out on his own mysterious assignment or something. :hugs:

Henry, chief sleuth eh :mag: :mag_right:

At least the robot vacuum cleaner is going at full f___e at realm 18. :slight_smile:

Tyrese69961 Chefdetektiv würde ich sagen.

I miss alida, first off, nothing wrong with a woman with curves. I loved how sexual she is, not being shy getting what she wants, love that! She’s a good performer

I absolutely agree with you. In addition to that she is also a genuinely good person. :hugs:

Alida appears…Henry appears…Alida disappears…Henry disappears…2+2=5