Alecia

7 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

no boys for Alecia :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Most of them that have showed up have only been friends. The one guy that she actually did have sex with. You can see that there was no connection and because “” she supposed to be looking for the right person you’re not gonna see her have sex with nobody no time soon, in my opinion because she has been here long enough She reminds me of another participant that used to be on here big red I believe that’s what she went by it like what I said before females did stay constantly by themselves don’t last Too long, there’s also another one on here that I do not believe in my opinion is going to last much longer either

1 Like

I believe that the ex participant that you are referring to was Candy Red who used to share a realm with Jack White until they went their separate ways sometime in 2022.

2 Likes

There are some subscriber like me who don’t really care that much about the sex. Just gratuitous amount of nudity. So far Alecia has been practically live like a nudist and that’s all I want :joy:

7 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Medea obviously taught her well… :rofl: :rofl:

:peach:

16 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

:rofl:

12 Likes

:joy: :joy:
Eddie Murphy What GIF by Laff

8 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah, she brings the guy over makes you think that there’s something might go down and then they don’t that’s her MO Lol I think somebody else on here saying that she learned well from Madea the only difference is Madea did have sex at least when her man is there if they steal her man

2 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heartpulse: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartbeat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Muffins and Pancakes as #Timelapse
actually not ‘complicated’ enough for my needs, but since some users here are happy about the ‘correct work clothes’, it will be published :wink:

8 Likes

12 Likes