Alecia

Alecia

14 Likes

Actually, there are many universities in the US. There are about 5300 universities and colleges in the US. The top three universities are Princeton, MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and Harvard.

Here’s a list of the top 40, as ranked by US News and World Report.

Top Universities

Seven of the top ten universities in the world are in the US.

World University Rankings

“Colleges are usually smaller schools that focus on undergraduate education, while universities are larger institutions offering a wider variety of degrees, including graduate programs and more research opportunities for students.”

2 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Alecia has an amazing body, one that I call a “full meal deal”! :smiling_imp: :smile: :innocent:

9 Likes

12 Likes

@Alecia I have a question if you don’t mind… what was the deal with you and Anderson? Even though you shared a n apartment and a bed with him it didn’t seem like you liked each other very much.

1 Like

she posted this earlier

1 Like

Apartment offline.

2 Likes

She arrived home and then offline

7 Likes

She did take a photo of a some kind of cable yesterday and sent it to some one plus she was on the phone for a while? Might be connected to been offline now?

1 Like

15 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

@Randal220702 @andre85

Could I ask a favor of you guys, and anyone else? Could you please add the names of the people in the images, when you know them. Is this Alecia? Thanks a lot.

11 Likes

Alecia

10 Likes

That is Alecia :hugs:

5 Likes

Thanks, Pacer.
:+1:

3 Likes