Alana & Alrik

There was not much to watch in there anyway, but maybe she will turn up again;

1 Like

They can only approve moments which were saved succesfully. And it gave an error while saving.

So when you went to save it you got the error is that right.

When I save it I put in a start time and a end time and the cams I want to save. I also add a name for the moment in archive and a thumbnail. Then the system has to save the moment. When that process is succesful VHTV can approve it and it will be visible in archives.

But the saving process by system failed with an error.

So if this error came up before the 48 hour period my question earlier why wasn’t it reported to support. From what i can gather you got the error after the 48 hour period.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jackson & Una

It came up before but I did not see it because I went to sleep. When I see it I can push a button and the system tries to resave it which usually is succesful when still is in 48 hour period.

what just happened to the website it went from the original page to this new weird looking one and it removed most of my following list :man_facepalming:

Beta mode…

yes the site started to go crazy again, it’s very slow, there is such a thing as small screen mode and the favorites are gone again

1 Like

so its going to go back?

1 Like

After some time it will go back to normal I hope.

Ok thank you i wasn’t having a go at you or anything just trying to understand. Perhaps VHTV could have some system to alert the moment operators of a failed save for others to see it and retry again.

1 Like

Well I would have resaved it when an alert woke me up :joy:

1 Like

shhhhh she’s pregnant :heart_eyes: I think it’s a basement baby. maybe Grandpa Moe :stuck_out_tongue:

probably be back in awhile refresh now. should be fine. all my favs are back!

5 Likes

How do you know? They tried to restore the Hall cam, comparing with the view on their cell phone (= just a little step from reading the forum)

But they watched the pics :grin:

Unless someone done a ticket to support then they notified A&A, and they checked the cam to correct it, doesn’t mean they checked the forum to see what all us numpties say :rofl: :rofl: