Agnia

The name Agnia has changed to Likka, why would that be???

Don’t think members are that stupid to be conned by a name change.:+1: Once useless always useless.

Maybe Agnia’s roommate, a Botox queen, has the nickname Likka (Jul.), As she has been living there for a long time.

The room name did not change, so Likka is someone else (the roommate) and unfortunately I think Agnia will leave VHTV soon, perhaps to live with the new girl.

1 Like

Just got information that indeed the other girl is Likka. Will archive that topic and will do a new one for Likka.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Likka

i guess that it is now the end of summer. Down to 16 degrees in moscow and even Agnia is going to bed with all her clothes on. Another girl hung around the lounge all day fully clothed and Likka disappeared??? Come back summer!!

Looks like Agnia wont be there long by the way she’s been emptying her wardrobe

2 Likes

And nobody takes a shower anymore…strange…

too cold lol.

I’ve noticed most cam girls will be on several websites (i.e. in 3D for VR users + some other site like Cbate etc). My concern is that they’re seeing VHTV as the option for when they’re not actively performing and just want some small passive income. It makes VHTV artificially stagnant that way, I’d rather see people specifically living their normal lives including all the sex and masturbation rather than people who’ve burned out performing and just come home to chill with no sex drive left over.

Would love to know more about the inner workings of VHTV’s deals with participants though. Is there a minimum content requirement or something or?

2 Likes

This guest girl is very cute :blush:

1 Like

Yes this is another apartment that has a lot of beautiful women going back-and-forth in it did you see naked every now and then the tree will see take showers but other than that oh and they do a lot of photo shoot but other than that there’s nothing else to see No me and come by or nothing

exactly Pity she is going.

She is the only one with some style of the whole bloody lot of dumb fuckers

1 Like

Never saw Agnia do anything. If she is paid by VHTV (paid by us), she should perform! Otherwise get the hell out,

1 Like

Well I won’t miss her

I wish she was having it with me

Agnia packed and went away. Does anyone know why Though no sex action on line I liked her style. I am new so I do not know if they change apartments or simply leave the action

He returned to the convent where he was.