Adil

You don’t happen to have any more screenshots of Diba in that dress? She’s looking fine in that. Somehow I completely missed that, was probably too busy having covid.

Ah Diba… I think I may be developing something of a little crush there. Or it’s just the fever. Seems to be perfect girlfriend material.

Sorry no, I don’t. I Usually take a few screenshots when I’m on, but the ones I don’t post I delete. I agree about Diba, she’s a lovely girl. Myself I really like the white dress she’s wearing sometimes.

Are you referring to this dress?

2 Likes

You can’t beat a Little Black Dress nice and sensual :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Stunning, simply Stunning :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think they have one of the best relations on site right now they seem to be very n love. get along very well. No sugarcoat with these two :heart: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You are right, they look very good together, even if i have seen lots of crying as well, but, i guess it is also normal

But, have to admit. Isabelle is very hot as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh yes, with no disrespect for Diba, Isabelle was one of my favs :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Yes, the white one is very cute, too.

I still got some footage (a lot, actually) from when I did the “Oh Carlos” video. At the time I was undecided on what do with it, she was upset and crying when she was about to take that shower, but there was much more full frontal nudity. However I don’t want to make entertainment of a girl’s tears, so I won’t show her taking off that dress. That’s also why I edited that first video to show as little as possible of her face when she wes getting into the shower, and decided to make it just a gag video about the strategically placed towel instead. But she was better when she was done with the shower and her mood improved much while she was getting ready for the evening. So I guess there’s no harm in showing her putting that dress back on…

4 Likes

Yes. Thank you.

Diba has her “shy” moments, nothing like Evelyn and Estelle :laughing:

A very nice collection. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Diba is stunning and beautiful :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

These images were covered sex, fortunately there have been beautiful images a short time ago

1 Like

This couple is getting shy little by little, they like to have covered sex during a good part of the “action”, sex is covered

1 Like

Regarding the first image (covered sex)

No one cares Carlos