Adil

thanks for reply

Please could we change the name of this apartment - it is making my weekly grocery trips to Aldi most confusing as there is a member of staff there who sorta looks like him! :wink: :rofl:

Diba had an itch earlier today, but she took good care of it :heart_eyes: :joy: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Goodbye for now Artem. Hope to see you again soon.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot, that beautiful moment would totally have slipped under my radar. She’s just a guy like us. :slightly_smiling_face:Hope you don’t mind me posting a clip, too, I like the other camera angle better.

1 Like

Oh man. this was best and only apartment that I was checking every day. I really miss the girls that he had sex with. beautiful girls. I wish the girls keep coming to apartment.

Sad to see Artem go, hopefully he can visit sometimes.

In the meantime, maybe Adil can show Diba how to give a BJ, it doesn’t seem to be in her repertoire :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Demonstrating on Bono maybe?! :innocent:

Yep, Adil can demonstrate on Bono while Diba continues practising on fruit (though something tells me she will be a fast learner)

2 Likes

Well eventually, I suppose she will have to bite into that banana (actually, I just noticed she had, in that first picture)…

…I just hope she doesn’t do that, when it’s poor Bono in her mouth!!! :open_mouth: :cry:

Your welcome: Of course I don’t mind. The clips surplement each other, I guess mine being the secondary, much shorter as it is. Diba surely is a fine girl :heart_eyes:

Milk and cookies at Adil’s tonight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Anyone knows if Artem moved out permanently or temporary?

He won’t stay gone long. he never does!

… because I can.

Adil practicing English, and seems to be doing pretty good. I guess that’s a bit of tongue twister, even for native English spaekers :smiley:

1 Like

8 Likes

Toreyk, would be jealous :stuck_out_tongue:

Mmmm… Big girl… Love big girls… Hope we get to see more of her.

9 Likes