Aderyn & Inga

Aderyn & Inga, good couple, good, and hot images with light, completely relaxed, provided us, I will miss them both, good luck to both of them

:wink:

5 Likes

@Aderyn & @Ingaaa I just heard you are expecting a baby! What wonderful news. I’m so happy for the both of you. You guys are going to amazing parents. Does this also mean we may soon be hearing wedding bells for the two of you!?!? :scream: :pregnant_woman: :wedding:

Vince Vaughn Reaction GIF by filmeditor

6 Likes

Yes, thank you very much for that. You can be sure I have already watched most of those videos and will continue to go back to them, from time to time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Большое спасибо , за поздравление

17 Likes

Всем привет) да, причина нашего ухода как все уже догадались является моя беременность. Всем спасибо за поздравления, и спасибо, что все это время были с нами :heart:

34 Likes

Congrats @Ingaaa I’m so happy for you and @Aderyn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hopefully everything goes smoothly with the pregnancy Inga :hugs:
Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

3 Likes

From a few weeks ago but i thought it’s up to them if they want to tell or not.

Congratulations Inga and Aderyn.

15 Likes

If you have not yet chosen a name for your child. May I suggest the name David or Davidana if it will be a girl.

5 Likes

Lol you beat me to it

Congratulations from me, too. After last week’s terrible news it is soothing to hear some genuinely good news in this place. This is really the best reason imaginable to leave VHTV. But you could have stayed a little longer, I would have loved to watch another pregnancy progress.

3 Likes

congratulations to you both :pray:

3 Likes

Well! I’m happy to have perfectly understood the reason for your departure. :heart_eyes: I’ve been accused of speculating, but really I just wanted to think about something positive that made you leave. I’m glad I wasn’t wrong. This is great news. And for this I wish you all the best and all the happiness in the world. Thank you for the fun you gave me all the time and for brightening my days. I hug you both. Good luck. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

We all love you and will miss you guys

4 Likes

Congratulations on your pregnancy.
All the best and good luck. :sparkling_heart: :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes