Aderyn & Inga

Ich hab nur kurz mal gesehen dass sie ein anderen Schwanz in der Hand hatte , vielleicht darum?! Aber für mich sah dass mehr aus wie ein Spiel quasi eine Aufgabe

3 Likes

omg… do you have photo? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Я думаю Адерин излишне истерит и ведёт себя как ребёнок 🤷‍♀

6 Likes

На вечеринке ничего и не было :joy_cat: просто веселились

8 Likes

Dont no about that, i did see something strange since the party was going great and i left for a moment and when i came back everyone was leaving it was strange. But game our no game if what Aderyn says its true on my opinion when a comited girl is _____ she cant enter on the game or iff so she as to play with her boy and none else. Planty off girls here that get _____ and forget her place and forget her bonderies and shi*** happens. Lets see if anyone can put images our video from de moment.

2 Likes

By the way Ingaaa is the new girl comming back? She is very pretty!

3 Likes

Now he’s behaving like a jealous husband, forgetting where he is?

It was fun, it wasn’t like you were participating in a gangbang, for Chris sake… And even if you were.

4 Likes

Sorry, but dont agreed! when its formed a couple there are bounderies witch on this case Aderyn might or not concent her play. Because now this makes me wounder iff it was the other way around Aderyn playing on that new girl pussy since it was refered her actions, would love to see her reaction!

4 Likes

I agree. If they set some boundaries before they should keep to them and not break them.

5 Likes

Hold your horses :laughing:

As a hint, I wasn’t on cameras at least for a month. I don’t have slightest idea what’s going on.

My post is a pure mockery to the idea of VHTV as a real life happening. When something actually happens outside the script, all hell breaks lose :smile:

You should never take my posts serious. Except when I say I meant serious.

2 Likes

Et tu, Brute?

C’mon Jabbs, at least you know my drift :face_exhaling:

Yes sure. I just looked at it from a more serious side.

2 Likes

I must admit somethimes it’s hard for me to quess when people are serious or not, here on forum :smile:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, there are people who exploit precisely this “insecurity” and play their emotional games and try to manipulate… but I don’t want to get off topic… I just couldn’t help but make this comment… :grin:

1 Like

You may have to look at it from his perspective. What if it was him doing what he said you were doing you feel about that if there are boundaries step between both of y’all and one goes past the boundaries. That’s something that y’all need to talk about

3 Likes

It was already indicated yesterday…
grafik

1 Like

I wonder if it will be a local relocation or a trip to where Harmony and Flora have relocated to.?

5 Likes

And I wonder if they will both come back? Maybe they are no longer a couple?

5 Likes

There is always that possibility as well.

3 Likes

Well tomorrow is my birthday so the ultimate present will be Aderyn coming back on the day. Otherwise at least knowing all is OK with him and his relocation, would be a good alternative…

7 Likes